Daniel Lepage on Sun, 1 Jan 2006 13:35:38 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: HH Actions

On Dec 31, 2005, at 6:36 PM, Mark Walsh wrote:

On: 12/22/05 4:31:57 PM Peter sent:
Subject: [s-b] Re: HH Actions

"Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Convoluted, though it may be, Upper Hall Ordinances call for
Nimbleness of at least 8 and Strength of at most 5 to gain the Attic.
Peter is in the Upper Hall. 2AP spent.

That's... odd. I'd think one'd need high strength to open the attic door.

Odd, yes, but none the less.....

I think the idea is that strong people have large muscles; if your strength is higher than 5, then you're physically too big to fit through the tiny hatch to the Attic.

I fixed the proposal scripts (as far as I can tell, at least), and added the individual rule links to the ruleset page.

--
Wonko

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
  -- Ford Prefect