Mark Walsh on Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:26:04 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Wiki Returns

OK. I see the last vertical bar. Done.
I'm using the Right Side Bar. It don't look so good.
Is there a prefered theme for your updates?
Still have a very narrowed edit box (1/3 screen).
Clock is off, and I don't see that ndelay matters
a whole lot. The Front Page is stalling (w/ error)
at the Clock, however.

Triller