Daniel Lepage on Fri, 30 Dec 2005 00:08:05 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Banking Business

A warning: The wiki will be down at some point tomorrow (12/30), probably for less than an hour, while I upgrade it.

--
Wonko

The Wiki appears to be non-functional.
Latest Banking changes are not reflected in
the Public Displays as a result. I'll keep trying.

Hm. I just created myself an account on the Wiki, and it looks like it's working. I haven't changed anything on the Web server in a couple months,
so
for once it may not actually be my fault :D

This may be a job for Wonko.

dave

Looks like my ISP was at fault.
I'm working now too.
Triller

What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth ? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad.
     -Dave Barry (1947 - )