Daniel Lepage on Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:19:33 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Peter votes

On Dec 17, 2005, at 7:53 PM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Motion 310/1: Permitting Partial Pen Persistence       : Against
I can rarely find 5 things to prop each nweek anyway.

True, but I anticipate other uses for Pens besides writing Proposals.

Motion 311/0: Uncommonly Good Talismans                : Against

Any particular reason? I didn't propose this just to make my other prop work. I really do think that having "Uncommon" as a rarity makes sense, because some things shouldn't be that common but also might not warrant the restrictions associated with being Rare.

Motion 313/0: Superpowers, Take 3 (4?)                 : Against
So the only way to get a superpower for us is to die?

Hmm. I meant to assign them randomly with this prop, but it appears I left that out. I'll propose that as a Tweak if this passes.

--
Wonko

What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth ? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad.
     -Dave Barry (1947 - )