Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:49:10 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] comex submits p309

comex has submitted a new Motion, p309:
> [[ As with all of my posts I'm mostly just trying to figure out how to
> play properly;

What makes you think *any* of us know how to play properly? We're just
making this up as we go along. That's what the game is all about. :)

> this will not pass, but I'm proposing it anyway. ]]

What makes you think that? I actually considered putting it in myself
when creating pens. Also, the possibility that we might do something
more with Pens was why I worded the giving-of-Pens to destroy *all*
pens before giving new ones, to prevent too many shenanigans.

--
Peter C.