Mark Walsh on Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:44:32 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] RE:[auto] comex submits p309

On: 12/13/05 2:41:31 PM comex sent:
> Subject: [s-b] [auto] comex submits p309
>
> comex has submitted a new Motion, p309.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Motion 309/0: Attempt at Proposal
> A Proposal by comex
> Last modified on nweek 102, nday 4
>
> [[ As with all of my posts I'm mostly just trying to figure out how to
play properly; this will not pass, but I'm proposing it anyway. ]]

> In rule 3-3, add after the first paragraph in the section titled
"Proposal Submission":
> {{
> Pens are Carryable Household Objects.
> }}

There's no reason why it CAN'T pass if it gets the Votes.
But it does bring up an interesting point.
If a person Panics or Dies, can the Pens (Objects) be
picked up and exploited by another Player? Seems like
this is a very real possibility.

Triller