Mark Walsh on Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:41:44 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-d] Souls, Talismans, and Lostness

On: 12/12/05 5:43:23 PM Peter sent:
> Subject: [s-d] Souls, Talismans, and Lostness
>
> What happens to a soul that is bound to a talisman if that talisman
> gets destroyed?
>
> --
> Peter C.

Is that a prompt :?
Though nothing that I know of specifically says so,
it could be argued that the Bound Soul is where the
Talisman is. When the Talisman is destroyed the Soul
would be in that location (unless moved by the Effects
of some Room, Talisman or Rule). Dan's Soul is still
in the Seance Room where it was dropped when
SkArcher was killed.

Triller