Mark Walsh on Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:41:40 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-d] Re: [auto] Triller submits p305

I doubt that that action would be permitted by a Minister, but I
can imagine some reduction caused by a talisman reducing As
below 0.

> > Effects in accordance with Rule 10-2 are executed.
>
> Rule 10-2 says that itself. Does that need to be explicitly mentioned
here?

It does state...
When a player dies ....
I guess that does pretty much cover it.