eugman on Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:15:53 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Hahah.

> I Augment my Inventory with a cup of coffee (I can do that right?) and
> make stupid jokes about ...um...having more coffee.  Hahah.  Hah.
> Hah.

Yeah it will just take a little while to be warm. And I wasn't referenceing coffee in any way. I'm referencing your current location "The Closet".  Coming out of the closet is a euphemism for admitting to being gay. I'm not sure if the joke flew over your head or you were pretending.