Mark Walsh on Sat, 3 Dec 2005 21:22:08 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger votes

> EugeneMeidinger's votes:
>
> Motion 298/0: Crazy cartographer's contest continues.  : Abstain
> I figured out something even BETTER! I'm going to redo
> the prop to be clear and in working order but I think I am
> also going to make a quest q to have a stack of goals in place.

A very telling 11th hour turn of events in Voting.
P299 was doomed anyway;
Interestingly, Eugene Abstained on eir P298 (E
could have gained an extra Angstrom for any
negative vote)! E did alter eir vote on P290 from
Maybe to For (garnering an extra A for ME)!
Tanx for the vote of confidence.
Cheat while you can Charles. I'm movin' on up!

Keep at that Quest, Eugene. I consider the premise
highly worthy!

Triller