Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:24:47 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Peter submits p284

"Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Well, I'm glad I didn't spend too much time
> correcting omissions (a heinous crime).
> I'll bet you can banish the Bat Shard, too,
> and that while maintaining the brilliant haiku.

Yeah... after your comments, I figured that if we're really not using
them, I figured that we might as well get rid of them. I try to clean
up the rules every few nweeks of stuff we don't use much.

Good catch on the Bat Shard... I'll add that in.

Although I hardly think my haiku was brilliant. (Not nearly as much as
your poem there, at least. :)

--
Peter C.