Mark Walsh on Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:35:32 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] No Monsters!

I just noticed something.
While printing out hardcopy of  nWeek 100 pages for baseline
reference, I couldn't find a listing for the two Monsters.
In text form, they are quite like other Tools (such as Talismans),
but also have attributes applicable to Combat.
Wonko's Combat altering prop makes the Brown Bat seem
rather silly (I can't envision how a bat could PYITE).
I suppose I'll have to add them to the Stats page somehow
as well (they seem to be related solely to the House).
See historical prop 200 for details.

Thoughts?

Triller