Mark Walsh on Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:08:02 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] RE: [s-b] Nweek 99 Voting Results

On: 11/9/05 6:04:57 PM Peter sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Nweek 99 Voting Results
>
> (And Triller, your Clock Key is still technically Off. You might want
> to turn it back on sometime.)

Given Eugene's absence, and Wonko's expected one per eir last post,
I'll go ahead and leave mine off so as to allow a pause if necessary.
I won't be away (that I know of) 'til Christmas.
I will have some high school theater volunteerism to undertake
in early December (an old and dear friend runs the program,
although he's technically inept (whereas I am adept!) He can
stage the productions, but requires aid within my realm of
expertise (albeit self proclaimed)). We're going to stage
"The Wizard of Oz" for the 'feeder' schools. It's children's
theater, but the experience is most satisfying!
I don't anticipate this to delay me from performing any
duties in my purview by more than a day or so.
Thanks for the reminder, though.

Triller