Mark Walsh on Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:41:43 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-d] Re: [s-b] RE: Triller's Training Room Rolls.

On: 11/4/05, Antonio sent:
> Subject: [s-d] Re: [s-b] RE: Triller's Training Room Rolls.
>
> Mark Walsh wrote:
> >> Dice rolls requested by: "Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >>
> >> # First Die
> >> # 1 = Acuity
> >> # 2 = Strength
> >> # 3= Nimbleness
>
> umm, I believe the ordinances clearly state Health, not strength
>
> >> #
> >> # Second Die
> >> # Result must be ONE for increment.
> >>
> >> No. of sides on every die:      3
> >> No. of dice for every roll:     1
> >> No. of dice rolls requested:    2
> >> No. of rolls per line:          1
> >>
> >>   2
> >>   1
> >>

> > What luck! Triller succeeds in the first attempt at Training!
> >
> > I recognize this.
> > Triller's Strength is incremented.
> > At present Triller's Strength is 8.
> > Triller's Strength is incremented to 9.
> > Triller spent 1 Action Point.
> > E had 3, so now has 2.
> > Updates to follow.
> >
> > Triller
> >

> the above statemente should read:
> Triller's Health is incremented to 31
> (how did you get to to 30 HP by the way ? )
> --
>Triller's Health is not incremented at all
> 	Antonio
You are correct.
Apparently in the fervor of the poetic flow,
one is incapable of seeing the obvious flaw
in eir own iambs.
I know what I meant, but it ain't what I wrote.
Rats!
Trillers Health can't be incremented.
Triller's Strength remains at 8.

Triller