Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:47:30 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Prop form

Chris Le Sueur <thefishface@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> When does one use {{..}} in a proposal?
>
> It appears to be convention, but I see no rule detailing its proper use.

Yes, it is just a convention. There used to be a rule describing it,
but it was basically "You can use double-braces to delimit things", so
there really isn't a need for the rules to say it.

Basically, it's a convention we have to delimit bodies of text. Feel
free to use it if you find it useful, or use whatever you want that
makes your text unambiguous.

--
Peter C.