Daniel Lepage on Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:46:42 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Prop form

On Oct 30, 2005, at 4:12 PM, Chris Le Sueur wrote:

When does one use {{..}} in a proposal?

It appears to be convention, but I see no rule detailing its proper use.

It's used to delimit any generic block of text. This is historical - back before we used webforms proposals were submitted purely via email, and {{ }} were the standard delimiters for proposals.

Rule one-sixty-something, I think.

--
Wonko

Honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty.
                -- Plato