Antonio Dolcetta on Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:10:43 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [auto] Antonio votes

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
Antonio's votes:
Motion 266/0: Score Reset                              : For
I wonder if this happens before or after ponts are assigned for this round
of proposals ?

You know, I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure we'll be able to figure
it out by the end of the nweek.

from Rule 3-4/8:
When a Proposal changes from Open to Historical, each player whose Final Vote on it was not ABSTAIN gains 1A.

When a Proposal Passes, the proposal's owner gains Amplitude equal to the sum of all Final Votes on the proposal that were positive.

from Rule 2-6/2:
When a Motion changes from Open to Historical, it is said to have Resolved.
[[stuff about votes]]
When a Motion Passes, the changes to the game state listed within it are made. If more than one Motion Passes at the same time, the changes are made sequentially in ascending serial number order.

IMHO
points gained from motions 214-264 would be reset
motion 267 would give points as normal
I'm not sure about 266 itself

Chaos awaits!

--