flutesultan on Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:24:13 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Voting???

> Subject: Re: [s-d] Voting???
>
> Sorry, I never had a chance to move last nweek's props out of the
> ballot folder. They're moved now (except "Repeatedly Add More Points",
> which goes back on whenever it passes).
>
> --
> Wonko

Wonko,
If you'll prepare a ballot, I'll turn my clock
key ON and we can get the game moving again.
Now that you've squared the Props list, I think
everything in the displays is current.
Peter still seems to be semi MIA, so I don't
want to start up, only to have to shut down
right away (although I guess there's nothing
to prevent players from voting without the
script).

Triller