flutesultan on Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:23:11 -0500 (CDT)

FW: Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] RE: rachel attacks Rainbow Wolfe

oops. Again, proper bounce.
I've gotta watch that!

Rainbow Wolfe sends:

> Ooops. Told you I hadn't been keeping up with the game.
> Apologies. I guess I read the forward lines and got confused.

As I sent to Peter (who also has side issues requiring attention),
"Life is Life, and priorities exist."
No need to apologize.

> Started to read the current rules on my break though... very
> nice. They seem
> somewhat tidier than when I last read them.
>
> - Rainbow

Indeed! A goodly amount of paring has taken place.
Some well placed bits of proosing have also tidied
things up a bit.
I've had the time lately to keep up, and also to
backtrack and reconcile items that had fallen through
the cracks (I've had some help from more veteran players).

This isn't to say that the game is dead.
Even with the clock stopped for nearly two real weeks,
there have still been numerous actions attempted.
Many more are still possible! There are at present
only seven current Props! A small smattering of
legislation given a (nearly) recent spate of Props.

Now I must deal with Antonio's cheat.

Triller