flutesultan on Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:05:38 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] Antonio amends p264

An interesting concept which could add
to the Cheating aspect of the game.

I have to say I dislike the odd timing statement:

> At midnight UTC of ndays 3, 7 and 10, if a
> player is in a dark room eir Calm is reduced by 1.

I'd keep it in terms of the beginning or end of
a given nDay for evaluation purposes IAW
existing rules.

Of course, it also penalizes a Player who
prefers not to participate in House activity
(as do I at present) by requiring GC
expenditure to keep up tenancy in the
Closet (there's already a major Calm
reduction in the Tunnels).

In its present state I'll vote against this.
I'll listen to arguments for (comments
can be helpful).

Triller