flutesultan on Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:25:18 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Talismans Updated

Triller sends:

> Joel Uckelman sends:
> >
> > Can't you add a page to the Wiki by:
> >
> > 1) Putting an unused WikiWord somewhere on an existing page, and
> > 2) Clicking the '?' which will then appear behind the unused WikiWord?
> >
> > At least that's the standard way to add pages to a wiki.
> >
> > --
> > J.
>
> Ok, that makes sense.
> I'll keep looking for a deletion method.
> Triller

Well, I'm coming up empty.
WikiWikiWeb says:
'To delete a page, replace its text with the word "delete".'
It further implies that if you didn't create the page, someone
else needs to second the deletion.
I tried this with Dawn of the Mangara, but it still shows up.
I tried completely deleting the text; again zip.
I tried setting CategoryDefunct. Zip.

I see in the systeminfo page a Global extension action
"DeletePage". I would imagine that this must be used
from a command line or inside a script of macro.

Bottom line, I feel I'm treading tenuously on unfamiliar
ground, and I'm afraid I'll end up trashing something.

Triller