flutesultan on Sun, 9 Oct 2005 21:55:59 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Talismans Updated

> Wonko sends:
> > >
> > > Here's where I don't get it.
> > > The Hall of Talismans Wiki page contains but a single line.
> > > How do I remove the wand definitions so they don't appear here?
> >
> > Each object definition is stored in <root page>/objs/<nameofobject>.
Hence
> > HallOfTalismans/objs/WardOfReplatement has the definition of the Ward of
> > Replatement; delete the page, or rename it, and it'll disappear from
that
> > listing.
> >
> > --
> > Wonko
>
> I checked WikiWiki looking for a means of deleting a page, but couldn't
> glean
> a specific method for doing so.
> In general, my attitude toward renaming as a 'hiding' means is to avoid
the
> practice. I'd just as soon free up the server space by performing an
actual
> deletion.
> Problem is, I can't figure out how.
> Help!
>
> Triller

Now that I think about it, it comes down to
a more central point.
To date, any changes I've ever made to Wiki pages
have been alterations of existing pages.
I don't know how to add or delete pages.
My supposition is that a step up in the processing
structure is required.
Maybe I need to go and buy a book.

Triller