flutesultan on Sun, 9 Oct 2005 14:34:03 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] RE: [s-b] Re: Clock Key Off

Peter sends:
> Yeah, I'd like to apologize profusely. I've been very busy lately and
> have promised to do things here, and I haven't been. And now I have
> around 85 B Nomic messages to go through, and it's a daunting task.
>
> I'll turn my Clock Key Off as well, turning the Clock off. The wiki
> currently claims that it's 98/8, which seems plausible.
>
> I'll try to get to some of it, but I doubt I will... Triller (or
> others), feel free to update anything that you think needs
> updating. Or at least, let me know all the zillion things that I
> haven't done yet. :)

No need to apologize. Life is what it is and priorities exist.

While I'm loathe to change the Rules, I'll attempt to tackle
the spelling corrections. I assume that these changes will
increment the serialization of existing rules.

Referendum 255 should make me Death, and with Tiles gone,
I've got time to deal with Spirituality.
The House is another matter. Eugene, of late, has been
MIA, and I'm loathe to stomp on business falling under
another Minister's purview.

I'll post a listing of any changes I make.

Triller