flutesultan on Fri, 7 Oct 2005 20:24:26 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Souls update.

Hello all.

I've finished my Excel macros for Souls/Soul Pennies.
They parse/modify/rebuild the Wiki page fine.
Test post available via my link in the Roster.
Post reflects present status of Souls, including
latest Amplitude changes.

Most of the other changes are in my post of 01-Oct-05.
I noted an omission there. When DQT was killed by
SkArcher, e would have dropped ALL Souls in eir
possession. This is reflected.

Also, new players FishFace and pronoblem are shown.
Also, Antonio rejoined, and rightly moved to the
Gallery and took possession of eir own Soul.

When I receive official [s-b] confirmation
of ascendency to Death I'll post it (that is,
barring any objections).

As an aside, it's the beginning of the holiday
weekend for Columbus Day. Interestingly, Wonko's
Soul is worth 1492 Soul Pennies.

That is all.
Triller