Daniel Lepage on Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:47:47 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] What nDay is it?

On Oct 3, 2005, at 1:03 PM, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Wonko sends:

On Oct 2, 2005, at 8:18 PM, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Well, the Wiki shows nDay2.
By my reckoning, it should now be nDay4.
All along, even while in stasis for update,
the Wiki showed the Clock as being On.

That's not true. It was Off until yesterday evening, when I changed it
to On. It currently reads nday 2 because it said nday one until I
turned it on yesterday. I haven't been paying too much attention, but
if you're sure it's nday 4, then feel free to set the clock
accordingly.

--
Wonko

I guess I could be mistaken. I'm not all too worried about
the 2 nDays; I just like to know where things stand.
Also I'd like confirmation that I am a Minister of
Spirituality. With Tiles gone, I have a little free time
and I'd like to get the new Souls display up.

I'm going to call upon the global rule, inherent in all games and legal systems, which asserts that any change to the gamestate may be made with the unanimous consent of all players. I'm certain it's at least nday 2, and I'm going to simply proclaim that it is, right at this moment, nday 2. If anyone objects, then we can sit down and figure out what nday it really should be, but there's not really any good reason to do so.

--
Wonko

"Tradition is what you resort to when you don't have the time or the money to do it right."
     -Kurt Herbert Alder