flutesultan on Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:03:13 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] What nDay is it?

Wonko sends:

> On Oct 2, 2005, at 8:18 PM, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Well, the Wiki shows nDay2.
> > By my reckoning, it should now be nDay4.
> > All along, even while in stasis for update,
> > the Wiki showed the Clock as being On.
>
> That's not true. It was Off until yesterday evening, when I changed it
> to On. It currently reads nday 2 because it said nday one until I
> turned it on yesterday. I haven't been paying too much attention, but
> if you're sure it's nday 4, then feel free to set the clock
> accordingly.
>
> --
> Wonko

I guess I could be mistaken. I'm not all too worried about
the 2 nDays; I just like to know where things stand.
Also I'd like confirmation that I am a Minister of
Spirituality. With Tiles gone, I have a little free time
and I'd like to get the new Souls display up.

Triller