flutesultan on Sat, 1 Oct 2005 19:11:24 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Soul Search Synopsis

Ok, I went back to 1 May 05 in search of Souls.

Apparently, the SPs used to forge Raelus' two
Wards of Replatement came from eir cache garnered
in the Soul Penny Scam. So no Souls are actually
Bound to these Talismans.

All Souls pwned in 'The Scam' are now either Lost
or in the possession of Players except one.
The Soul of Mithrandir seems to have fallen
through the cracks. Nobody has it and it doesn't
appear to be Bound. Therefore, it should be in
The Gallery with most of the other Lost Souls, and
should have been there at the time of Eugman's
Prop 160 passing, which would have valued it at
100 SPs.

SkArcher picked up eir Soul from the Gallery when
e was in the Front Hall upon rejoining the game.
This was before the Same Room clause was added to
7-1. E has not Proposed anything nor Voted since
rejoining the game, so SkArcher's Soul should be
valued at 100 SPs.

E then moved to the Gallery and attacked DQT for
a few rounds, first killing em and taking eir Soul,
which was valued at 496 SPs, and then being killed
by em. So I believe that the Souls of SkArcher and
DQT are Lost, located in The Gallery, and valued at
100 SPs and 496 SPs, respectively. I could find no
further business on the subject.

Now we move to Wonko, Eugene, and the Soul Jars.
Wonko (in the Seance Room) Bound Raelus's Soul to
eir first Soul Jar, and then dropped it to make
room for the second Soul Jar which was about to
complete forging.
Eugene, in his major posting of House and Soul
business, dated Aug19, recognized that he had
picked up everything in the Seance Room, dropped
the Soul of Dan, and then Sacrificed the Soul Jar,
thereby taking possession of Raelus' Soul.
Wonko then Bound Rainbow Wolfe's Soul to the
second Soul Jar, and then gave it over to Eugene
for a pre-specified bounty.
Net:	Wonko no change in Souls (except eir own value).
	Dan's Soul is Lost, located in the Seance Room,
	and has a value of 100 SP's.
	Eugene has Raelus's Soul, value 344 SPs.
	Eugene has a Soul Jar, and Bound to it is the
	Soul of Rainbow Wolfe, valued at 408 SPs.

Other updates to follow.
Triller