Dan Schmidt on Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:15:23 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: The idea of a chess-subgame

Chris' questions:

Each period each piece could move once, requardless of
whether or not anyone on the same team moved.
As for changes, of course! This is a nomic after all.
And this would be a sub-game, so it shouldn't
(althought it might) effect things outside of the
subgame.

And I think that this game bogged down because the
total effort in making any action is more than the
effect of that action. So yes, some of the complexity
should go.

Has anyone noticed that the haunted house seemed to
absorb other subgames like the Grid did? Souls have
been integrated completely. I suppose that if there
was enough intrest, it would eventually grow to become
the equvilint of the Grid.

And finally, I thought of a simple and eligant subgame
which I will propose now.