Daniel Lepage on Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:55:43 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Join the game

Welcome back, Antonio!

Wow, we haven't seen you here in years. Glad to have you back!

--
Wonko

On Sep 27, 2005, at 3:51 AM, Antonio Dolcetta wrote:

Hello All

As some of you may remember I used to be a player in b nomic at the start of time. I see that it's still alive and well, and has some interesting things with souls, tiles, and scary mansions.

I'd like to rejoin the game if possible.

I suppose this will get me my soul back ?

Thanks
--

	Antonio

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live."
  -- Douglas Adams