flutesultan on Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:45:54 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Join the game

I'm still getting an odd bounce on your traffic.
It's not being filtered into my [s-b] folder as
expected.

> Antonio writes:
> Subject: Re: [s-b] Join the game
> > Did you have an alias that you were previously known by?
> > It will help with locating your soul.
>
> Yes, sorry, it's Antonio

There is indeed a Lost Soul with the handle 'Antonio'.
As to whether you just get it is not so cut and dried.
I believe that the voting of last nWeek will allow you to
take possession of it.
Room Ordinances of the House place your Soul in The Gallery.
Room Ordinances of the Front Hall place you there.
By Rule 7-1, last sentence, you'll have to move into the Gallery
to take possesion of your Soul.
Once again, I'll reiterate: the voting results are not yet in.
Rule 7-1, third paragraph, at present, seems to preclude you
taking possession of your Soul. I believe that a Prop of mine
passed which will allow you to take possession of your Lost Soul.

Keep an eye on the business board for results.

> > As a Minister of Everyone, I recognize your intent to rejoin.
> > That alias would be helpful. The Roster will be updated upon
> > receipt of the voting results.
> >

> Thank you very much!

Welcome back!
Triller