Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:29:51 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Stasis

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> At present, the game is in stasis, 'waiting for update',
> as Peter is moving. Voting results for last nWeek are not
> yet in, so updates of various things are also on hold.

Yeah, I've been busy with a bunch of things, and probably won't have much
time tonight, either... I'd been hoping that someone else would step in
and take charge, but I guess that didn't happen... It'll likely be another
ndelay or two before I get around to everything. So, in the meantime, feel
free to chat about where the game should go and what we should do next,
and propose stuff. And people could try to step in and do my jobs for me,
but people might be happy just sitting around waiting. This seems to be
one of those periods of quiet between periods of chaos.

And welcome to the new players!

--
Peter C.