flutesultan on Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:59:07 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Souls Wiki Page

OK. I've got a new souls page formatted for perusal.
It's now attached to my profile, available via link
in the Roster.
I'll go back through [s-b] to determine which souls
were used in forging the Replatement Wards. Since
it looks like Tiles is going away, these souls should
be returned to the Lost Souls pool.
If there are no objections to this format by the time
I'm a Minister of Spirituality, I'll convert the Wiki
to this format. It avails great ease in undating the
SPs of Souls.

Triller