Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:08:18 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Spelling Corrections

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I have a list of nearly 20 spelling errors in the ruleset.
> By virtue of the no-bounce on Props I have a blank
> prop in the DB. Can I, by the rules, convert the commented
> out prop to a referendum to submit the changes? I'm at my
> four prop limit (lobbyist). The rules is really not a document
> in my purview. It seemed like the intent of tidiness was to
> make making these types of corrections simple, but the
> "Minister responsible" clause in 4-7 limits things.

Well, a prop isn't a referendum, so I don't think that you can convert one
to the other.

Some possibilities:
- Send me the list, and I'll submit it as an Executive Tidiness
Referendum. - Prop the Grammar ministry back in, assign yourself to it,
and then submit the changes yourself.
- Submit a Referendum to make yourself a Minister of the Rules

Probably the first is easiest for you, though.

--
Peter C.