Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:12:57 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Anyone who isn't here raise your hand.

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> This is a test to see who is reading the mailing list. If there aren't
> enough responses we may have to pause the house game and make a
> simpler new one.

Yeah, I'm here.

I'm thinking things are mostly back to normal, and so we may want to
start things back up again soon. But this appears to be one of B
Nomic's periods of mostly-idleness that occurs between periods of
mostly-chaos.

--
Peter C.