Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:57:57 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: More vetoing

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>> I veto p236, as it has no meaningful purpose except to
>> give Peter the rewards for a proposal passing.
>>
> I disagree. When I saw the Anti-E box's votes I was
> laughing so hard I couldn't hit the hole in the
> porcelain alter. A very forward looking ruse on
> Peter's part, IMHO.

It wasn't quite as planned as you make it seem. I realized that it'd
get a vote from the Anti-e Box when I proposed it, but that wasn't the
main point of it. I just couldn't think of what else to do with it,
and decided to see if an empty prop would pass.

--
Peter C.