Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:19:15 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p237

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>> EugeneMeidinger has amended p237.
>>
> Sorry, (and I should have reminded you in my commentary),
> but Rule 3-3 changed to make the Voting Period nDay 9
> through nDay 12. Prop 237 is already open and not
> ammendable. I know we have no ballot yet (so much for
> longer voting epochs), but it's shaping up.

That *passed*? Oh. I was online yesterday, but figured that we all had
another day. Kinda silly, since it was my prop to change the voting
period anyway.

Umm, I'll send out the ballot as soon as I can manage to fix the
versions in there...

--
Peter C.