eugman on Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:24:16 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Donations

I think the rules could be centralized a bit more.  Added clarity and synergy is always a plus.

For example we could have some sort of meta rule for species,classes, super powers and ect just like the tools rule is a metra rule.

And yes I know super powers didn't pass but I'm assuming that  if I reprop it with dozens of powers and  make a 1 power per period limit  DQT might not veto with reckless abandon.