Daniel Peter Lepage on Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:03:18 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] I turn my clock key to off.

> I turn my clock key to off.
>
> If I understand correctly this turns off the clock since sonnet is nowhere
> to be found.

That looks right.

> I think since raelus and sonnet have been missing, triller is off on
> vacation or whatever,  and I have a back log of actions to take care of we
> need a short break.

Does this count as an emergency? It used to be traditional that the game
would break and go into an emergency shortly after any new player
joined...

While we're waiting, 30GC to the first person to name a seven letter word
with no repeated letters whose letters occur in reverse alphabetical
order.

--
Wonko