Daniel Peter Lepage on Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:46:56 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: Nweek 95 Proposal Resolution Results

> Daniel Lepage wrote:
>>> Motion 224/0 Wonko Wacked Worthy Word Work (Triller)
>>> FOR  : DQT, Triller, Peter
>>> AGNST: Wonko
>>> ABSTN: Voting Gremlin, EugeneMeidinger
>>> MYBNT: Anti-e Box
>>> Counts (Y/N/M/MN/A) : (3-1-0-1-2). Measure Passes. Triller gains 6A.
>>
>> I see it didn't make a difference, but just for the record I bribed the
>> Gremlin to vote Against this. The final vote is still 1. Darn you,
>> ineffective box of void!
>
> I *thought* that there was another bribe, but I didn't see it when
> searching through my mailbox... And even after you mention it, I
> still can't find it. Can you point me to the message?

http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200508/msg00055.html

It was a message entitled "Bribery and Souls", and I suppose the Souls
business took up most of the message.

--
Wonko