Joel Uckelman on Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:55:53 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] moving downtime

Because I'm moving on Sunday, charybdis (this server) will need to be
relocated to its temporary home before it joins me in Amsterdam.

Right now, I don't know when exactly I'll be shipping it out---that will
happen on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday---but the outage shouldn't last
more than 24 hours, since I'm only shipping from Wisconsin to Illinois.

Hence, charybdis will be unavailable sometime during the next few days,
but will be back online soon thereafter.

Sorry for the inconvenience.