Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:10:52 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] I Lobby Senator Peter

Always happy to be of service to my constituents. :)

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I Lobby Senator Peter to vote AGAINST (Inundatron -2) on Proposal 197.
> [[ I think there's plenty of time to vote, and not enough to Propose. ]]

Well, there'd still be 12 ndays to propose. It just would go from nday 9
through nday 8 instead of nday 10 through nday 9.

> I Lobby Senator Peter to Vote AGAINST (Inundatron -2) on Proposal 199.
> [[ I don't qualify as "Awesome", and dislike having my Amplitude reset
> to 0 by virtue of another Player's awesomeness. ]]

Well, I wanted a way for someone else to take the title when someone got a
commanding lead and, in a sense, "won".

> I Lobby Senator Peter to vote FOR (Inundatron +2) on Proposal 198.
> I Lobby Senator Peter to vote FOR (Inundatron +2) on Proposal 203.
> I Lobby Senator Peter to vote FOR (Inundatron +2) on Proposal 216.

Thank you for your votes of confidence.

And you're not setting my Inundatron there, just my votes. Inundatron
is just the maximum value that the absolute value of my vote could be,
so it's still 2 on all Open Proposals.

--
Peter C.