eugman on Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:02:13 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Vetoing

> > I veto proposal 201 (Suddenly super seems simple).
> > Classes balence themselfs because they interact well
> > with each other. Powers don't. And it seems to much
> > like a "First to the buzzer." subgame where the first
> > person to post that e wants some powers will get them
> > while everyone else waits for the 4 day period to pass
> > or pays 250 for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

> Hmmm. I strongly suspect that there's supposed to be an "e" in there.
> As in, "When attempting to take ownership of a power, that player must
> pay 50 genechips for every power **e** claimed in the last 4 days."
Yeah that was the intent. I wish someone had pointed out the omission to me.

> I'm a bit disappointed by the veto, though - it would have been trivial
> to tweak, and you just made three or four of my props completely
> worthless.
Ditto.

> What exactly don't you like about the way powers interact?
Apparently he thinks there is a lack of checks and balances. Apprently he didn't read prop 219 which seemed to be a good start for putting a check on other powers.

Now what happens if the props pass?