flutesultan on Sat, 6 Aug 2005 22:18:27 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Banking Statement: 06-Aug-05

> If you go to http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/TalismanInventories
you see it has one being forged. The parenthesis makes it so if you go to
the soul jar page it will show he has  2 copies.  If it's a problem I can
alter it.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

> Also since amplitude changes so often it's futile to keep track of the
soul value. It's better to just make sure amplitude is up to date and
calculate the active player sp whenever the info is needed.

Not that often. Nweekly obviously, but other than that only by action.
A spreadsheet makes it easy to calculate. Only SP's of players will change
with amplitude; SP's from other souls are spent and that's it.
Unless, of course, binding occurs.
I just wanted to see a baseline for it.

Triller