eugman on Thu, 4 Aug 2005 21:49:15 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] MY problems with current props.

P199
Doesn't seem like the advatages of that rule will ever affect many people.

p205
The teleport seems a bit powerful.  Of course if you made it so  there was a 1 nday delay in teleporting then people could reek havoc by moving your pod. DAmage should probably be lowered since 10 is default health currently.

p206
Thumb of smiting seems slightly too powerful since that unless I had 30 health and was very lucky the priest could kill me with a 1-2 smackdown of smite and punch.

P208
The bonding thing is a problem.  May want to limit it to rare and unique so you know you'll get something good. Also doesn't cover getting a second rare copy. Also it says from the attic implying the talismans there are useless. Also why not have the fall down to the front hall?

p209
We need a way to deal with uber-talismans .

p212
I really don't want more classes especiallyones that don't mesh with current ones.
Make your prop compatible with my superpower prop and I might vote for it.

p218-p219

Instead of purely conditional you could make them do something interesting but not that important or contraversial incase my prop fails.