Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 1 Aug 2005 06:25:28 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Peter submits p214

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I'm curious as to the purpose of this.  Ongoing pychology test?  Add
> more amplitude into the system? Force everyone to vote the same on it
> or fall behind?

I was just kind of curious what would happen to it. I may change it to
something completely different if I can come up with something, but
since I took the class of Senator, I wanted to try to use all my
proposal slots.

The way I went about making it was that I wanted to make a prop
self-refer in an odd way, and then a figured a prop with "Make this
prop open" would be kind of neat. But I wanted to put something in
there to convince people to vote for it.

--
Peter C.
"General Use Only"