flutesultan on Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:13:47 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-d] Could you guys double check my work?

> Triller if you are reading this what program did you use to make your map?

By a quite convoluted method.
The drawing is done in Excel, using drawing objects.
Cell A1 is resized to full screen to remove gridlines.
It's handy to use Excel because I'm setting up a spreadsheet
to check your math, and I've got a map next door.
I then take a screenshot of the diagram, and save the pic to MGI Photo
suite.
Here I crop the spreadsheet, leaving the drawing, and convert to GIF.
I know there's not much space for placing names, etc.
But it is concise and displays well.
BTW, can I attach a file to a spoon post?
Triller