Raelus on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:19:58 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Roster Recognizer

Oh, heh. Didn't notice that. O_O

I recognize SkArcher as a player of B Nomic, blah blah blah, I updated
the roster already.

The reason you need to recognize it is because e sent the message to
spoon-discuss. As of a little while ago that would have meant e failed to
rejoin, but under the current rules (as of the beginning of this nweek) it
means that it's your decision whether to accept the action or not.

The rationale behind that is that we don't want people to fail all the
time when they reply to the wrong forum, but at the same time we don't
want to force Ministers to watch for actions on both fora.