flutesultan on Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:21:10 -0500 (CDT)

FW: RE: [s-d] Eligibility for Legislator of the Nweek

Sorry Peter, meant to bounce to discuss.
Triller

inclined to lean toward the third interpretation. It's tricky, because 3-3
applies as well. Proposals become historical at the end of the nWeek, same
time you become Senator.