Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:33:05 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: I declare

pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Cooper Jr.) writes:
> Rainbow Wolfe <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> I declare myself of the class: Priest.
>
> And I will change my class to Senator.
>
> I recognize both of these actions as taking effect at the end of the
> nweek.

Although I'm not really supposed to recognize those, since I'm not the
Secretary anymore. Sorry about that, Raelus... I'm used to doing
everything I guess. :)

--
Peter C.
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I