Daniel Peter Lepage on Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:57:21 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] DQT amends p158

> ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Wonko fix the script so I when peter makes a
> referendum it doesn't Say proposal 125 and I can tell how many props
> people have made!

Heh. The problem isn't with my script, it's with the fact that those
scripts weren't designed to handle nonprops as well.

I'll see if maybe this weekend I can fix it up to handle nonprops. As long
as I'm rewriting it anyway to account for Inundatrons and Dynamic Rooms, I
might as well do this properly.

--
Wonko